About the Role:
$96,000+ salary depending on qualifications and experience.
Charity tax free (PBI) options to increase your take home pay
Flexible working arrangements available
This role is responsible for the promotion of the WorkRespect digital learning product developed by YWCA Canberra to support employers, employee and organisations to make long term, sustainable cultural change aimed at preventing sexual harassment in the workplace.
In collaboration with the Training Unit Manager, the Sales and Marketing Coordinator will:
- identify new business development opportunities and establish corporate partnerships with employers
- Nurture existing corporate partnerships, focusing on retention and expansion to ensure the sustained growth of the Work Respect product.
- Provide comprehensive customer service and support to employers throughout the implementation process, ensuring their successful adoption of the Work Respect program
- Collaborate closely with the training team to develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns that effectively promote the Work Respect program. Contribute to the creation and maintenance of marketing materials
- Work under the direction of the Training Unit Manager and the Communications, Advocacy, and Education Executive Director to ensure consistent and cohesive messaging across social media platforms and marketing campaigns
- Provide the administrative support to the LMS and uploading all participant data to access the digital learning program.
To thrive in this role you will possess:
- Qualifications in business, marketing or communications will be highly desirable.
- Strong business development skills with a passion for sales and marketing;
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high level of customer service and establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders and clients;
- Demonstrated experience at an intermediate/advanced level with the Microsoft Office suite of programs in particular Microsoft Excel; and
- Experience with digital learning systems will be highly regarded.
How to Apply:
- Access the position description (20230519 – Sales and Marketing Coordinator – Work Respect Position Description) and job demands checklist (Job demand checklist – Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Work Respect).
- Applications including a cover letter addressing key criteria together with a resume can be submitted through the YWCA-Canberra e-recruitment web portal https://candidate.aurion.cloud/ywca/production/signin.
For a confidential discussion or further information, please contact our Training Unit Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on 4 June 2023.
YWCA Canberra reserves the right to close this role early if a suitable candidate is found.
YWCA Canberra is committed to the safety of children and young people. As such, successful applicants will be required to participate fully in all child protection risk management recruitment processes and ongoing character checking and assessment processes.
YWCA Canberra is proud to be an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality, and offers above award wages and generous conditions through our innovative and progressive Enterprise Agreement.
YWCA Canberra is an equal opportunity employer. People from diverse backgrounds and with diverse life experiences are encouraged to apply. We specifically encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
YWCA Canberra makes an effort to ensure disability access and facilities are fitted in our buildings where possible. Our head office in Civic is wheelchair accessible.
Download Position Description Here