Become a member
When you become a member of YWCA Canberra, you unlock the opportunity to:
- Participate in the voting process at the Annual General Meeting (AGM), which means you decide who is on our board!
- Nominate to be on our Board of Directors or participate in one of our Board Committees
- Apply to participate in the Board Traineeship Program
- Access opportunities such as the World YWCA Internships and the Great Ydeas Small Grants program
- Receive discounted tickets to our events and programs.
As a member of YWCA Canberra, you become a part of a global movement of 25 million women and girls across 125 countries around the world. Join us in creating a world where reconciliation, justice, peace, health, human dignity, freedom and care for the environment are promoted and sustained through women’s leadership.